jueves, 28 de agosto de 2008

you brought storm, storm brought life

im already hearing the thunders...
some ice cold drops are falling right into my face
freezing my soul
whoah... i see light
a storm is coming
is not going to be good

the storm is reaching me
please come
i am waiting
if you will
i wont perish
i wont die

im listening to your voice
shutting for the great scandal i've done
but not for mean
but for you cant get me
you think you cant help me

and i thought i needed you
and i thought right

cant hear your voice after a while
the drops over the window are too loud
will i ever hear you again?
if everything ends right now
you'll end in my arms
and i'll in yours
we'll end together
we'll never end

somehow a cloud bugged into my lungs
im not asleep
im not dead
but the deadly toxic vapor just got in
shall i warn you?
you have already noticed
because you breath too

we die
but we don't sleep
what happened?
i feel different
i feel fine
im... ALIVE!
the cloud kill my dead me
so im alive now... for real

unfortunately for you
im not soaking every lie you said
i know why it rained now
you brought the storm
but... did i make you do that?

im alive just to see you die
what a cruel life
but... i dont cry
i dont feel sad
am i bad?
or... were you?
i dont know

now you are gone
and i dont care anymore
i feel free
i feel fine
you are not here
and i am alive

No hay comentarios: